Top KCSE candidates who scored below 200 in KCPE and their grades now
The most improved candidate Kinyua Milka Wanjiru, who scored 197 marks out of 500 in her KCPE exam, posted a mean grade of B - (minus) in the just released 2019 KCSE results.
Below are the top improved and their corresponding KCPE and KCSE scores.
- Kinyua Milka Wanjiru, KCPE - 197 KCSE - B - (minus)
- Munyoki Mwikali, KCPE - 199 KCSE - B- (minus)
- Sharon Cheopkoech, KCPE - 183 KCSE - B- (minus)
- Mbugua R. Macharia, KCPE - 169 KCSE - C+ (plus)
- Joseph G. Mwangi, KCPE - 193 KCSE - C+ (plus)
- Mureti Timoty, KCPE - 194 KCSE - C+ (plus)
- Adam Ngombo Jefa, KCPE - 199 KCSE - C+ (plus)
- Joseph M. Njuguna, KCPE - 183 KCSE - C+ (plus)
- Peter E. Mugendi, KCPE - 192 KCSE - C+ (plus)
- Omari Oriagi Raphael, KCPE - 177 KCSE - C+ (plus)
While releasing the 2019 KCSE results Education CS George Magoha said not only top performers who should be recognized, but also those who excel at different categories.
"On the contrary, we sneer at and express all forms of contempt at the candidates who score 200 marks and below. Today, I wish to debunk those myths," said CS Magoha.